Gadden Travel Guitar: Anyone else remember?

Peralta

It was in between 89-92 a little travel solid body with a full-scale neck, one single coil in the neck and it was designed for a Rockman to be attached to the back.

I can't find any info, no pictures, nothing. Made in Oregon I believe. I thought they were cool. Anyone else?

ef_in_fla

You must have the name wrong. I can't believe there is a guitar that recent that doesn't hit a Google search.

Terrorhuhn

It was in between 89-92 a little travel solid body with a full-scale neck, one single coil in the neck and it was designed for a Rockman to be attached to the back.

I can't find any info, no pictures, nothing. Made in Oregon I believe. I thought they were cool. Anyone else?
http://www.samsmileymusic.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Mick-goodrick-Thinking-Guitarist.pdf

Look at this PDF Page 12, there is an advertising from Gadden.

But you are right, there is no info in the internet about it.

stratoskier

I know nothing about Gadden travel guitars so I'm useless here, but that series of GP articles by Mick Goodrick brings back lots of memories. They were way beyond my skill level when they first appeared. Now, well... they're still beyond my skill level, but at least now I better understand what he's presenting and happily whiled away a couple of hours working on his concepts. I love all the scale options for Dom7 chords!

(I'll go away now)

Trending Topics