• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Gadow on Good Day America (big pic)

gomez1856

Heres a pic of Erik Halbig playing his Custom Hollow on the stage at the Good Morning America show (10/12/05). Sara Evans single "Born to Fly" has been at #1 on the country charts for a few weeks now!

Jim Soloway

I saw him play that guitar at the show here in Portland a few weeks ago. He's a great player. He went through a lot of different guitars, but the Gadow got lots of action and sounded really fine.

AnthonyL

Gold Supporting Member
Great pic. Although I keep looking at Sara ;) and what about the one playing the acoustic....

Gadowguitars

Its been great seeing our guitars on TV lately.....Its really cool getting to see them in concert....now that we are finally getting some big names playing them.:D

tms13pin

Gold Supporting Member
Yeah, we "little names" just don't cut it! :D
'course my band doesn't look nearly as good as Sara Evans'
band does!

--Tom

gomez1856

Originally posted by Gadowguitars
Its been great seeing our guitars on TV lately.....Its really cool getting to see them in concert....now that we are finally getting some big names playing them.:D
Gadow Guitars

Rick Gomez plays them

Ya, I guess that's not very compelling.
:jo

JPERRYROCKS

That's a BIG guy. He looks like he's 6'7" in that picture and the guitar almost looks like a toy in his hand.

Nice press, though! Congrats to Gadow.

Trending Topics