Galo @ NAMM's Fuchs booth

Galo

Trying out the new pedals...nothing rehearsed just a jam...but the pedals and the Clean Machine kick butt...I almost nailed the Santana tone with the pedals at a very low volume...incredible...video link below.
:dude

Click aqui!!

Adios

Lucidology

Silver Supporting Member
Luv it, luv it, luv it Galo ..

Also dig the vibe you emanate as a human being..
Your spirit just soars ...

Galo

Thank you so much guys...man, It was real tough playing at those levels...I could even hear myself thinking and that is scary.
Adios y gracias.

LVC

Trying out the new pedals...nothing rehearsed just a jam...but the pedals and the Clean Machine kick butt...I almost nailed the Santana tone with the pedals at a very low volume...incredible...video link below.
:dude

Click aqui!!

Adios

Hey -- what is the "Clean Machine"?

cdaloia

Yea Galo, nice hanging w/ & meeting you.

I thought the Clean Machine was way cool.

Chuck

Galo

Very nice! Can you give a quick review of the pedals please? Clean up when volume is turned down...
Thanks, T

Yes when you role back on volume it cleans up very nicely like an amp does...very cool high end pedals.

Adios

Galo

Yea Galo, nice hanging w/ & meeting you.

I thought the Clean Machine was way cool.

Chuck

Chuck ju is the man!!!

Dude, it was very cool meeting you also. Keep playing my friend you for sure have a special gift.
Adios pa.

scottl

Actually the Clean Machine is the amp. Special 150 watt clean tone monster!! I loved it! Great stuff Galo!!! How about these mugs???

GaloVinnieScott.jpg

PAPOOOO!!!
The clean machine is a clean boost.
Suave pa.

Galo

Scott you are right man!!!! I guess I'll never make it as a salesman!!!
By the way the amp kills.

Scott I didnt know I was so good looking man:eek:...Thanks for the pic. I'll save this one for sure.

Adios y gracias.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom