• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

FS GAMMA Custom H20 | Brand New | Kappa Model | QuickSilver Metallic

Joe Milstein

Bassists - Check this one out! You won't find anything like this in your local guitar shop ! One more GAMMA available, Fresh from the GAMMA Custom Shop, presenting GAMMA H20, Kappa Model in Stunning Quicksilver Metallic. Consider this gem the Corvette Hot Rod of the Bass world . Super HOT in every way, this creation is fully equipped with 2 GAMMA Gen 1 Humbuckers, matching Headstock, GAMMAs (Hi Mass Bridge) and all black hardware. Here are all the specs and for all the photos (and the pics can't do it justice) click on the link below. Gonna make someone very happy. Avail for sale at a low price! If any interest or questions, let me know. Or, make me an offer.... you never know. Enjoy and Cheers!

Specs
• Gorgeous Brand New Metallic Gloss Alder Body in Beautiful & Rare Quicksilver Metallic
• All new Vintage style, Black Hardware and Components, Controls are Vol / Vol / Tone
• GAMMAS (Hi Mass) Bridge
• Versatile and slick Gamma Gen 1, Smokin HOT Twin Humbuckers
• Elite Slim Profile GAMMA Maple Neck with Satin Shaft, Indian Rosewood Fretboard, White Pearl Block Inlays and Binding, with the classic skunk stripe along the back
• Matching Metallic Silver Headstock
• DR Roundwounds (105s)
• One of a Kind! Another amazing Beast... ...HOT HOT HOT in every way! GET NOTICED!

Mention you saw this on TGP and get 30% off he already low listed price of this amazing GAMMA bass. Send me a message or email me to GammaBassGuitars@Gmail.com

Details here. ----> GAMMA H20 - QuickSilver Metallic | The Gear Page Special Offer

Listed price : $1450 | TGP Price : $1015

1.jpg
2.jpg 3.jpg
4.jpg
6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg 13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg layout.jpg

Trending Topics