• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Gaspedals Carb

nibus

Its an overdrive that matches best with el84 amps. Very bright - the more gain, the brighter it gets. The new ones have a 3 way toggle - fat / boost / normal. I run mine on boost mode, and it gives a bit of breakup and chime. Nice for semi-clean passages. It works great as a solo boost for a little added zing. Won't get heavier overdrive, just low to medium gain.

Dandy13

Its an overdrive that matches best with el84 amps. Very bright - the more gain, the brighter it gets. The new ones have a 3 way toggle - fat / boost / normal. I run mine on boost mode, and it gives a bit of breakup and chime. Nice for semi-clean passages. It works great as a solo boost for a little added zing. Won't get heavier overdrive, just low to medium gain.
mine's only got a two position toggle. boost and normal i'm guessing

Trending Topics