Gear you've puchased multiple times...

VaughnC

Silver Supporting Member
For me I guess it's been Rickenbackers. I love the way they look, and I am sucker for them, but once I get one, I am never happy with it. It's now been about 7 years, and I still drool over pics I see of them. I am 100% sure I have not bought my last Ric.
Me too Scott....I love Rics but I just can't get them to work for me either. Except for a Ric 12 string....that's goosebump time for me BUT that's too much money tied up in something that gets limited use. However, I am going to kick the tires of the Italia Rimini 12 string...they have a Ricky vibe/look to them, priced right, and they seem to get great reviews. Here's the one I have on the way for approval:

Mattbedrock

Gold Supporting Member
Small box plexi's - sold one in the early 80's, bought another last year
MXR Dynacomp - wore the first one out in the late 80's, bought another few years ago and love it all over again. Smooth.
BF Fender Tremolux - loved the first one, spotted another and snapped it up - still have the matched pair of '65's. My favorite clean tone.

Digitech Whammy Pedals...Ive owned the original WH-1 twice, the second gen one WH-100, the red third gen one and the most recent incarnation..I still to this day have no ability to implement it into my playing. I just think Tom Morello is cool..

big mike

Cathode biased
Platinum Supporting Member
I forgot...me and a bud have traded the same fernandes back and forth 4 or 5 times. LOL
Great guitar.

Trending Topics