• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

GENZ-BENZ g-Flex cabs - pretty impressed!

vbf

Gold Supporting Member
I picked up a 2x12 today and am very impressed with this cab. It's ported, closed back, built like a tank, and sounds huge. I don't know how many guys here use them but I think it sounds pretty dang good!

Electric I

Had one since '05 & except for an STP trib show, it's been in storage.

Soon moving to a place where I can make all kinds of noise & plan to blast the everloving crap out of it.

KWCabs

The G-flex I have to say was a step in the right direction for the mass markets, and was one of the better sounding cabinets I had before I went into business. The build quality was suspect (don't know if it go better) but the sonic results were good. Loved the handles too.

Trending Topics