Geoge Benson's Lady

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by fabiomayo, Mar 13, 2006.

1. fabiomayo

fabiomayo Member

Hi, y'all...

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=357114
    This is me struggling to play this beautiful song. Sadly (or fortunately) it stops before things get too interesting. I'm just too embarassed to show this :rolleyes: .

Guitar is my Epi Sheraton with SD Antiquities and amp is a Dumble Overdrive Special-based 2x12" combo on the clean channel. Eminence Cannabis Rex mic'ed here (the other speaker is a Private Jack).

If anyone take the time to listen please let me know what you think. And feel free to be as harsh as you may want to be....

2. scottl

scottl Member

Nice tones and playing Fabio! More please............. Need the interesting parts lol!

3. Normster

Normster Member

Very nice, Fabio! I also enjoyed listening to the other songs on your page. Loved Em.

4. fabiomayo

fabiomayo Member

Thanks, guys. I too like the tone, but I feel it's just a bit brighter than I'd like. May need to record another take...

Now that I'm unemployed I may be able to update my long overdue chops :p I might even complete the song, who knows?

I believe the Em is a backing track that I got from here. Can't remember but it's really fun to play and I actually like it too... The blues I made just to (poorly) showcase the amp for a local forum, and am not really happy with it. I feel they lack the development you'd expect from any song (plus a theme which they don't have). It is just scale notes and licks.

Thanks for listening...