• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Germino headroom 100 for a PRS custom 22?????

Grasley

Hey Guys!!! Just need a little advice. Would you guys trade a mint 98' PRS custom 22 10 top for a Germino headroom 100 and 4x12 cab?

Thanks!!

DiPa

Constant GAS
Try to get the money for the Germino and save your PRS, you'll miss it in a year and wish you never parted with your axe.

skhan007

Silver Supporting Member
If somebody offered me that trade I would jump on that in a heartbeat! You will win big with scoring a Germino

stratpaulguy86

Silver Supporting Member
Why can't trade deals like this happen to me? Germinos are KILLER.

That said, if a vintage Marshall Plexi isn't an amp that you enjoy then I guess it could be a trade you regret. I've made deals that made sense monatarily but would rather have the gear back in retrospect!

big mike

Cathode biased
Platinum Supporting Member
Sure if you are not playing the PRS. The germino is killer.

Grasley

Well guys, i think the other guy flaked out....seems like that happens alot with this guy. But ill keep you posted if it does work out

Trending Topics