• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Get your drool on (Suhr content)

cosmic_ape

Silver Supporting Member
Dear Lord, why don't I own a Suhr guitar yet?

I'm gonna go get some clean underwear now...

btdvox

Meh, those guitars will cost over 8 grand. Last year their 2013 collection all costed from 7-10K. Not worth it at that price.

beorn

Mmmmmm...

I've often wondered why Suhr doesn't offer 22-fret, standard-body-shape guitars with this smoother, more rounded neck joint. Seems like it would be attractive to many players.

Maybe JS will read this and let us know?

skhan007

Silver Supporting Member
I've often wondered why Suhr doesn't offer 22-fret, standard-body-shape guitars with this smoother, more rounded neck joint. Seems like it would be attractive to many players.

:agreeI've wondered the same! A 22 fret, 3-single coil, vintage trem, with these modern appointments (rounded neck joint, flatter radius, etc.) would be a great idea.

artguy47

Ol' CuRmUGeOn
Meh, those guitars will cost over 8 grand. Last year their 2013 collection all costed from 7-10K. Not worth it at that price.
I'm pretty sure those numbers are not what you'd actually pay, but list price. I usually get my customs for about $.63 on the dollar, through Rocket Music... Talk to Dan or Greg.

cosmic_ape

Silver Supporting Member

I guess I am gonna have to become a Suhr endorsed player, cuz that's what I would ask for!

I'd be willing to overlook the 24 fret thing if JS offered a fatter asymmetrical neck. His fattest one is .820" to .870". I'd probably be happy with a .880" to .930", or even a .920" to 1"... Not exactly a shredder profile, but hey, I ain't a shredder! (I kinda used to be one :D)

Sir Douglas T

Silver Supporting Member
This was my favorite of the show.

And look at that metal logo. How cool is that.:omg

Breathtaking..............:drool

mmolteratx

I'm pretty sure those numbers are not what you'd actually pay, but list price. I usually get my customs for about $.63 on the dollar, through Rocket Music... Talk to Dan or Greg.
Yup. Usual street price for Suhrs is is 70% of MSRP and most dealers will work further with you.

RSRD

They are gorgeous. I love Suhr guitars. But this looks like the high end PRSi that I could never afford and couldn't justify unless i made millions. I probbably couldn't afford this guitar on the used market in 5 years.

Fun to look at though! Wonderful craftmnanship and details!

ZeyerGTR

Their NAMM builds every year are awesome - really stunning works of art. I loved the blue archtop with the LED light inside last year. Rocket Music got at least one of the NAMM builds last year, can't remember which one. It was around $7k.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom