Get your Premier Guitar mystery stocking. You have like 2 mins

downburst82

I've wanted to give it a go for years but always forget it on the day or last year I was ready but it wouldn't take my Credit Card fast enough and they sold out.

I finally got one this year.
I don't care if it turns out to be "crap" Its about the surprise for me...plus I love stickers and random accessories so I should be pleased regardless of what I get.

Last edited:

SubApathy

Silver Supporting Member
I just received my confirmation email. Being that this is my first mystery stocking "gamble", I may do a video of the unboxing.

FoolOnThePlanet

Silver Supporting Member
This is my first one in a few years. I think it was the first year, or at least a few years back, it was only 15 bucks or something and I got a book written by some metal guitarist and other subpar things. I always meant to try again when they upped the price and seemingly the quality of things but we'll see! I just like the excitement.

chadmo1

I've gotten some dumpster material over the years, but I have also discovered a few gems underneath all the stickers and strings. I have enjoyed the chance. It is fun, and tchotchkes for the newer players in the fam and random players over to jam.
Last year, I gave away most of the stuff I got in mine. My neighbor's daughter just started playing and her acoustic needed some new strings, so I gave her the strings and the winder.

philamag87

I just ordered one and got the email confirmation. Thank god I checked TGP, I never received an email indicating the Mystery Stocking was live.

Batch

Silver Supporting Member
This is my first one. But it sounds like substantially majority are junk?
Mine was mostly junk last year, but there were a few sets of strings and a high quality cable, so I definitely feel like I got my money's worth... hoping for more this year, though!

straightblues

Crazy I just ordered one, late. I have missed this every year. Not sure how I got one this late. But I am happy to try it.

Robert Libutti

Silver Supporting Member
I never get through. I try every year on a high speed, hardwired connection at work and it's always gone immediately. Part of me wishes they did some kind of deal like the Reverb offer. You agree to pay if you get it kind of thing. There is an hour between say 10-11, you can put in your info, then they randomly select 100 or however many. But it works for them how it is, so it's fine I guess. I almost got through one year, was putting in my info but when I hit submit they were gone.

ford

Modz
Staff member
Platinum Supporting Member
I'm o for 3 in getting cool stuff... but I got in again this year... it is a small gamble... and I've spent money in dumberer ways before.

ford

Modz
Staff member
Platinum Supporting Member
I think they always have some that don't go through for some reason or other... I got in the first minute... glad to see some stragglers getting theirs.

downburst82

I never get through. I try every year on a high speed, hardwired connection at work and it's always gone immediately. Part of me wishes they did some kind of deal like the Reverb offer. You agree to pay if you get it kind of thing. There is an hour between say 10-11, you can put in your info, then they randomly select 100 or however many. But it works for them how it is, so it's fine I guess. I almost got through one year, was putting in my info but when I hit submit they were gone.
It's weird..they "sell out" in minutes but then after 15-20 minutes it seems maybe they release a few more?
I got mine in the first minute then checked out of curiosity and after 5 minutes it was showing them sold out...then I checked again 15-20 later and they were showing available to buy again....so Who knows?

Sorry you missed out.

Last edited:

Trending Topics