Get your Premier Guitar mystery stocking. You have like 2 mins

the lottery is a dumb person tax.

a lottery for guitarists that all the proceeds go to keep a failing business destined to go bankrupt in operation 1 more year is so dumb i cant even articulate it further, other than to just point out what it is.

coltonius

Señor Member
I completely forgot about it this year! Oh well, I got junk the past two years, so I'm not that upset...

SpaceCat

a lottery for guitarists that all the proceeds go to keep a failing business destined to go bankrupt in operation 1 more year is so dumb i cant even articulate it further, other than to just point out what it is.
Damn. Life is stressful enough and now I have to worry about you possibly leaving the forum someday and taking all your wisdom with you. What will we do then?

monty

But folks aren't just paying for what is in the box, there is the anticipation and stuff that is fun. I didn't get a box but have spent 40 bones on things like bad dates that were just not fun at all.

TedJames

“I mean, why go out and have fun if I’m going to just come back home again?”

I was recently having a conversation with someone and pointed out that A LOT people seem to have missed the point of the old story that for a while Icarus was flying...****ing FLYING.

Trending Topics