1. A proposal is now up as a poll to change the guidelines of TGP to only allow member self-deleting of post/threads for up to thirty days of the original posting it. We are now watching the poll here. Click here to view the thread.

Dismiss Notice

GFS "Reverse" Jimi Bridge Pickup

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by wildshoetwt, May 18, 2011.

1. wildshoetwt

wildshoetwt Member

This is the GFS Jimi "Reverse" stagger set's bridge pickup with the tone control at about 8/10 in a maple necked, alder body, natural finish 70's Classic Player Series Stratocaster through a Barber Burn Unit EQ set somewhere between the Tweed and Blackface with low gain, and the unit's tone rolled back, next in line is the bluesky Reverberator set for a moderate Spring, into a Reinhardt JKC 33, through a 2x12 with Scumback M75 and H75.

Pretty loud. Louder than you might think considering how well the macbook kept up, and how little it overloaded.

Anyways, I made this video cause I'm probably selling this guitar and want to make a video of the three pickups.

They're pretty @!@#($!@*%! amazing for the $50 dollars I paid for the set...

edit: my girlfriend interrupts me in the video, she sucks alot of tone regularly with her constant jibberjabber but this time she didn't phase me :p