• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Sold Gibson Classic 57 pickups

edward

Silver Supporting Member
A set of Classic 57 pickups from my '02 Custom Shop Gibby. You know what these are. Except that the neck pup currently has an Alnico 5 magnet in it (more specifically, it's an UOA5), which I personally prefer the tone over the stock magnet for the neck, but I have the original A2 magnet as well, which I can include if you want it, as well as a new A4 mag I never even tried since I liked the UOA5 (let me know if me you want them, would ya?). These sound great; I simply went hotter for this particular guit.
As you can see, both pups have real-life actual guitar-play patina on the nickel covers so they are not artificially relic'd, just played as a Gibby should be. :)

Asking for $110 shipped and pp in the lower 48.

EDIT: forgot to mention I am willing to sell either pup individually. Thanks for looking! :D

Edward

Last edited:

edward

Silver Supporting Member
Happy Friday, all! Bumped up with pics.
Would prefer a sale, but could be open to trades ...holler out at me. :)

Edward

Trending Topics