• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Gibson Custom--Consistent Quality?

unfunnyclown

So I'm thinking of ordering my dream ES-335 directly from Gibson Custom. I've never bought an expensive guitar or amp without playing it first. Would ordering a custom guitar risk getting a shoddy instrument, or would Gibson Custom Shop be pretty reliable, given that the only unusual spec I want is the color?

Dashface

Remember that people on forums love to complain about things - Gibson quality isn't as bad as you've heard.

That being said, I've played (and owned) plenty of Custom Shop Gibsons, and all have been excellent. I wouldn't hesitate, myself.

Trending Topics