1. A proposal is now up as a poll to change the guidelines of TGP to only allow member self-deleting of post/threads for up to thirty days of the original posting it. We are now watching the poll here. Click here to view the thread.

Dismiss Notice

Gibson Custom ES335 (Dot)

Discussion in 'Guitars in General' started by zappateer1, May 18, 2011.

1. zappateer1

zappateer1 Member

2. zappateer1

zappateer1 Member

3. BarryE

BarryE Member

Just put one on layaway, looks just like that. Sounded better than anything else in the shop and this was a shop that specializes in hollowbodies and semi's.

Great guitars

4. Steve Hotra

Steve Hotra Silver Supporting Member

I own a 1983 red Es 335 dot. I would be used if you can find one. I've yet to play a newer one where the workmanship was good ( frets). That being said, its one of my favorite guitars. You will love the tone.

5. jeffwith1f

jeffwith1f Member

This is a mid-1981 early Dot RI. it is awesome. These are generally well made guitars, as with all things Gibson, and due to variances in your taste and various instruments, generally you should play before you buy, but these seem to be more uniformly good than many models.
    [​IMG]