Sold Gibson Custom Shop 2010 1957 Reissue (R7) Limited Ed. Desert Burst

tjiann

I am selling a pretty special Les Paul. 2010 Gibson Custom Shop 1957 reissue (R7), Limited Edition in Desert Burst, which is the finish that was used by the Custom Shop on the Jimmy Page reissues. Beautiful top and gorgeous dark cherry back. Weighs in at a very light 8.45 lbs. Has a nice even dark fretboard too. 57 Classic pickups in it now, but will come with the the original Burstbuckers in the case as well. In excellent condition with just a few minor impressions and light scratches that I cannot even photograph. This is just a killer guitar.

Neck comfortable, somewhere between my current R9 and the R8 I used to own. Measurements are:

Width: 1.689 nut, 1.725 1st, 1.992 9th, 2.067 12th
Thickness: 0.9 1st, 0.98 9th, 1.075 12th.

Comes with COA. Original historic black case, also in excellent condition. I have never gigged this guitar. It sits in its case most of the time and has almost its entire fret life left.

$2695 shipped/paypal'd to the lower 48 states only ($2615 w/Paypal gift option). Price is firm on this one as it is a real unique LP. NO TRADES, so please do not send any trade offers. I am only selling to cull my collection.

Full set of photos at: http://s279.photobucket.com/user/tjiann/library/Gibson 2010 R7 Desert Burst?sort=3&page=1

Last edited:

MERKS

Silver Supporting Member
The only thing I hate about this damn guitar is "I DON'T OWN IT!" Seriously, that is an exceptionally beautiful guitar. GLWTS.

Trending Topics