• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Sold Gibson Deluxe tuners, full set, Brand new off my LP Studio

snow and steel

Silver Supporting Member
I pulled these off my Gibson Les Paul Studio, so they have virtually no "playing time" on them [whatever it got played at the shop I guess]. I pulled them off as soon as I got home and replaced them with some all chrome tuners for looks.

Nothing wrong with these at all - brand new, I just changed them for cosmetic reasons. This is the factory tuner set, and available to you cheap. Replace those worn, broken tuners on your Gibson... $30 SHIPPED US.

I would trade for a red or yellow fasel for my Wah. I'm good on guitar parts but other than that feel free to ask - worst I can say is "no thanks".

These are the 10mm hole style - make sure these fit your instrument! These should fit most modern LP's and SG's [they came off my LP Studio 2016], but if you are unsure please check!

more pics available if you really need them, likewise I'll answer any questions to the bets of my ability.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

Trending Topics