• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Gibson goldtop gold on a Strat

m@2

i LOVE that! i usually don't like gold/silver/ metallics on strats, but that looks REALLY nice

GAD

Wubbalubbadubdub
Gold Supporting Member
I actually like that better than I do a Goldtop LP. Sacrilege perhaps, but I've never really taken to the goldtop.

GAD

Kingbeegtrs

I like it better than firemist or shoreline. I've been trying to get someone to buy one with that color but everyone wants butterscotch blonde these days. Perhaps I should just make one for myself???

5E3

I like to see a picture of that with natural outdoor light.

Looks awesome! :AOK

Jim S

Platinum Supporting Member
I was fantasizing about a goldtop strat recently. Nice!!

Jahn

Listens to Johnny Marr, plays like John Denver
Silver Supporting Member
that strat must be given a shot in the great outdoors!

R13D

Wow guys,thanx for the kind words! Yes,I will get outside for some shots.I'm not very computer literate so all of this is a major learning curve for me. Here's some specs:
USACG one piece alder body
Warmoth boat neck(asked for Brazillian,got something else,not sure what!)Total vintage specs
Callaham hardware
Fralin 5% Underwounds w/bridge baseplate
All in all a nice vintage feeling and sounding Strat

R13D

Hey TwoTubMan, Funny you should mention the tort 'gard. I had one on there for a while but it seemed just a bit too busy so I went with the green. Thanks again guys for the kind words, I also have several other Strat and Tele builds that I would like to get your opinions on. I'll get busy over the weekend with the camera!

Phil M

Silver Supporting Member
Hey TwoTubMan, Funny you should mention the tort 'gard. I had one on there for a while but it seemed just a bit too busy so I went with the green. Thanks again guys for the kind words, I also have several other Strat and Tele builds that I would like to get your opinions on. I'll get busy over the weekend with the camera!
I think your sensibilities were right on the money there. Very classy as is.

Is that pretty close to Aztec Gold?

Trending Topics