Gibson has officially bit the bag.

Peralta

Ugh, no more excuses Harry. IMHO Gibson deserves to go away. Terrible company to work for (read Glassdoor) terrible to their dealers and they consistently show they don't give a damn about their buyers either, now this.

Yes, worse than something you'd see at Target.

Just pitiful, they aren't even trying anymore.

16101244219.jpg

agiehler

Yeah that's bad. I think they keep trying to hit the mark for some "younger generation" of players doing harder rock/metal stuff, but it seems that those guys just go for other brands anyways.

Roxy

Ugh, no more excuses Harry. IMHO Gibson deserves to go away. Terrible company to work for (read Glassdoor) terrible to their dealers and they consistently show they don't give a damn about their buyers either, now this.

16101244219.jpg
I've played this one and actually liked it.
GDSFZ17GM-P_zpscspwpudw.jpg

The problem with Gibson is they'll make a guitar regardless of budget and ship it with no setup. If they took that 5 Minutes to set up each guitar (I've seen the Schecter guys in action. It can be done in 5 minutes.) they would do so much better..

T Dizz

16101244219.jpg
I thought they weren't making lefties this year??

hunter

Silver Supporting Member
I kind of like the bridge. Who makes it?

Looks like it has those incredibly ugly flat head screw adjustors sticking out the back like on a Schaller 455. If so, that is one poor piece of industrial design.

hunter

Trending Topics

Top Bottom