• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Gibson JB Studio VS Slash AFD Epi

Jewelstech

Just wanted to know what your takes where on it. I am leaning twords the Slash..money is not the issue here. Just playability, fit ,finish ect...their seems to be a large population of players that have negative thoughts and remarks on Gibby studio quality.

I would like some happy owners or players of these models to chime in if possible.
:hide

CyberFerret

By JB Studio, do you mean the Joe Bonamassa Studio? If so, I played one in a store once, and it seemed a really nice guitar. Felt good in the hands, although not as hefty as the JB Custom Shop LP that I have.

Fit and finish were nice. I've also heard good things about the Bonamassa Epiphone LP. I cannot compare to the AFD Epi because Ive never played one.

Rod

Tone is Paramount
Gold Supporting Member
I would buy the real Gibson. The woods that are used in the epi 's just aren't the same....that's if you care about tone... if not, buy the epi

Trending Topics