• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Sold Gibson Les Paul Custom Blackie w COA After this weekend she goes back to my collecton

kimos55

Follow your dreams turst your heart
Gold Supporting Member
She plays so nice and sounds killer. I am going to relist this for XXX Final price drop After this weekend She goes back to my collection. Thanks weevilcaster
it has it's scuffs and indentations. But in person to me I would give her an 8.5 condtion if your looking for a good GP deal on a great playing Les Paul this is the a great guitar. This price is pp and shipped. I will ship fed ex insured and send you tracking.

IMG_5482 by Alan, on FlickrIMG_5477 by Alan, on FlickrIMG_5476 by Alan, on FlickrIMG_5475 by Alan, on FlickrIMG_5472 by Alan, on FlickrIMG_5471 by Alan, on FlickrIMG_5469 by Alan, on FlickrIMG_5468 by Alan, on Flickr

Last edited:

kimos55

Gold Supporting Member
I put her on the scale and she weighs 11lbs

kimos55

Gold Supporting Member
So those stab wounds (indentations) on the top; angry girlfriend or mischievous toddler?
A stage hand put my strap in there that had strap locks, ugg, THIS IS A GREAT PRICE FOR A GREAT GUITAR

Here is the guitar in action

Last edited:

tazzboy

Is the Tune-o-Matic Bridge an ABR-1 (Screws into The wood) or Nashville (Screws into Metal Bushing)

kimos55

Gold Supporting Member
Is the Tune-o-Matic Bridge an ABR-1 (Screws into The wood) or Nashville (Screws into Metal Bushing)
screws into metal bushing, I had sammy sanchez in LA put a bone nut on her about 6 years ago.

Scott L

Gold Supporting Member
Simply based on the " Diploma " COA - it's Ebony.

After 2007, the COAs are the Booklet type. Richlite started in 2012

JPIndustrie

Silver Supporting Member
yea.. 100% ebony fretboard...

this is one of the good one guys, this is a deal WAITING for the right dot to come along , realize what a deal it is and complete the dots...

GLWTS ... if i just didn't like Customs (prefer burst LPs) this would be just the ticket. They're not going to build them like this anymore.

Trending Topics