Sold Gibson Les Paul R9 1959 Reissue 40th Anniversary *NEW PICS*

William Eisele

Silver Supporting Member
1999 Gibson Les Paul 1959 Reissue 40th Anniversary in a tobacco burst. Awesome guitar that is in great condition for its age with some small dings and scratches throughout but nothing that stands out. Tailpiece has been changed to a lightweight aluminium tail piece but the original is included. Original 57 classics that have some pitting to the covers but gives it a nice aged appearance. Very desirable year for 59 reissues and comes with original hardshell case that is in good condition but does have some scratches. Also included is certificate of authenticity and case candy. If you have anymore questions please feel free to get in touch with me through here or at 803-497-0663. Thanks Will

Asking $SOLD OBO Shipped and Paypalled

Trades: Mainly looking for shredder type guitars Charvel, Jackson, ESP, etc..... but would be willing to entertain anything so please feel free to send me offers. Would prefer a trade with cash my way but could go the other way for something very special. Looking for a Charvel Demartini Swords signature if anybody has one they would be willing to trade for or sell.
Trade value is $4500
More pics can be seen here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/140782992@N06/
View media item 24227View media item 24225View media item 23976View media item 23977

Last edited:

mcarte07

Silver Supporting Member
I prefer plain tops roughly 8 of 10 times, but oh man...it's subtle and intense simultaneously. Simply fantastic

scihiflyer

Silver Supporting Member
Gorgeous! I just got a CS8 Bourbon Burst with almost an identical top which is a combo of quilty flame. They look so amazing in person you can't stop looking. GLWS.

Last edited:

William Eisele

Silver Supporting Member
Thanks and congrats on the new guitar. Yea it is hard to capture just how nice the top is on camera. It changes from every angle you look at it in person.

Trending Topics