• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Sold Gibson LP Custom Shop GO 60's

kimos55

Follow your dreams turst your heart
Gold Supporting Member
You simply will not find one in better condition. I’ll give it a VERY conservative 8.5/10. If you you look CLOSE, in the right light, you can find some superficial scratches on the back. The top grain is awesome and SUPER clean. It's a 60's profile neck not slim actually perfect. 2800.00 Shipped and pp NAMM WEEK SALE, I AM AT NAMM FOR A WEEK

Lemon Burst. Don’t have the exact weight, somewhere between 8-9lbs on my bathroom scale.

The board is VERY cool! Looks Braz, obviously it’s NOT, but is dark and has a ton of character.

Original HSC in good shape inside and out.

No COA.

It has been professionally refretted at some point before I bogught her.
IMG_7631 by Alan, on FlickrIMG_7636 by Alan, on FlickrIMG_7637 by Alan, on FlickrIMG_7638 by Alan, on FlickrIMG_7635 by Alan, on Flickr

Last edited:

kimos55

Follow your dreams turst your heart
Gold Supporting Member
Guitar Center special custom shop run, Bigger frets no little pointers on the knobs, wiring, pups. I called my friend at GC and she was re fretted.

Looks great. Love the top. Refret? I don't see nibs.

Last edited:

zuel69

Silver Supporting Member
No this was the Guitar Center special custom shop run, Bigger frets no little pointers on the knobs, wiring, pups.
I've had a couple G0's myself, first time I've ever heard of this. Look's like an excellent job tho..

Last edited:

Kborg

Gold Supporting Member
That looks like Jim Ross's. If it is, he sent it off to Phil Jacoby? I think I spelled it right. He had Stainless steel frets installed. This was a NICE GO!! GLWTS.

jbd3

Please Don't Sell Me Any More Gear
Gold Supporting Member
GOs are great! Also, I don't think they came with COAs in the first place, tho I could be wrong.

guitaraddict

Gold Supporting Member
Look at the top left of the control cavity under the pickup/switch braided wires, it will be stamped R0 if it is a R0/G0, they all are. Definitely appears to be one.

Trending Topics