• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Gibson / Maestro Vibrola

ArtDecade

Nope, they don't. If you buy one it was removed from another guitar.
Wonder why they don't sell them... Oh well.

You can get aftermarket from allparts.
Thanks! I checked there, but they have been sold out for a while and there is a strange warning saying that it may or may not fit an SG. I see a company in Germany is making them, but they are close to 300 bucks for the set.

Bossanova

Gold Supporting Member
Yeah, expensive mod, and questionable benefits. I really like the look, but I hated the tuning instability. I’d do either a Bigsby b7 or maybe the Derek trucks style mod

Dr. Tinnitus

Wonder why they don't sell them... Oh well.

Thanks! I checked there, but they have been sold out for a while and there is a strange warning saying that it may or may not fit an SG. I see a company in Germany is making them, but they are close to 300 bucks for the set.
I don't know. The Germany is company CrazyParts. They build a replica version that works better than Gibson's current model. Also, don't listen to the naysayers about vibrolas around here. They work just fine if you know how to use it.

These do fit SGs. But, do you have a wraparound bridge? If you have a SG with a stop tail that's a problem.

Trending Topics