• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Gibson SG and a Lovepedal Rubber Chicken (video added)

vinirosa

Hi there!

This is an amazing envelope filter pedal. OK, I'm a big lover of pedals that makes you want to make music. Envelope filters always makes me smile BUT this one is pretty unique. Usually, when you play softly, envelope filters don't open and when you play harder, they do. That's OK for me.

But the Rubber Chicken doesn't mess with your tone when you play softly, it stays the same. And when you play harder, the pedal do its thing. It's just different but I do like it. A lot.

http://youtu.be/P5Hocjw1Xnk

BTW, I just got this SG Standard and I'm digging it so far. I might change the pickups in the future, probably some Lollars. But I do love the neck on this one, pretty fat but it's pretty comfortable. No problems with the original pickups but I tried some Lollar blackface single coils last week and I was amazed with it, so I might give it a try on their humbucking type pickups in the future...

Cheers,

Vinicius Rosa.

Trending Topics