• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Sold Gibson SG Standard 13 - lowered price $SOLD

hackenfort

Silver Supporting Member
Some people have asked if this is the 61RI, I don't know, it has a Nashville Bridge, which makes me think it's the standard SG, but the two look so much a like?

I see another one listed here as a 61RI which also has a Nashville, I thought the 61's should have a ABR.

treeofpain

Gold Supporting Member
I believe the recent model Standards have the small pg like yours (and like the Reissue), while older versions have the large pg.

hotrats73

Silver Supporting Member
Some people have asked if this is the 61RI, I don't know, it has a Nashville Bridge, which makes me think it's the standard SG, but the two look so much a like?

I see another one listed here as a 61RI which also has a Nashville, I thought the 61's should have a ABR.
AFAIK 61 RI have the big headstock and a different shape where the neck joins the body.
I can't tell from your pictures.

hotrats73

Silver Supporting Member
61 RI headstock, looks like yours is a standard. Great guitar the 2013 standard.

hackenfort

Silver Supporting Member
thanks, I think there is a lot of confusion on this, I know I was and I think others are too.

Lowered the price $50 to $999 shipped C-USA / cash or $1049 standard PP shipped C-USA

Last edited:

Trending Topics