• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Gig bag recommendations?

geoangus

Silver Supporting Member
These G&G hard cases are nice, but damn they weigh a bunch, which is a PITA when loading in/out. Between my amp, rack, pedal board and guitars, it's usually three trips back and forth to the car. I have two guitars that I'd like to protect as best as possible, but would like to sling them over my shoulder in a gig bag and free up a hand to carry something. What are you guys using?

mrpinter

Silver Supporting Member
I'm using a couple of Mono bags: a Vertigo and a Sleeve. They're great. The Vertigo is more protective but is also bulkier and more expensive. Mono makes a very nice looking two guitar gig bag for electric guitars - part of their M80 line.

Jonny G

Mono 80 - decent size - even fits semis (Reverend Manta Ray - bit smaller than 335) . I note that this is a hefty bag versus some lighter gig bags but it also protects well so am not worried about putting in my LP. My tele on the other hand can fit in any POS gig bag and i dont worry :p

Mono dual gig bag. I recommend it any time I see one of these threads. Im very happy with it and trust it with angled headstock Gibsons.

TheoDog

Silver Supporting Member
There's plenty of great gig bags out there. With so many trips, have you considered a Rock n Roller cart which would be cheaper than a great gig bag and could get you down to on trip?
Another option, that I use now, is a good road case with casters for the amp, which basically turns it into a cart.

DonRoeber

I'll join in the chorus of praise for the Mono gig bags. I've got both an acoustic M80 and an electric one. Purposefully chose not to get the dual bag.

stark

Silver Supporting Member
Harvest bags look sweet. Id get one if they do custom sizes.

Trending Topics