• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Gigged my Albert Lee HH last night!

telejammer

Gigged my Albert Lee HH last night , Super Reverb and an OCD pedal. Man this guitar is just a dream to play, I only used my Strat for 3 songs and went right back to the AL. Good single coil sounds as well as killer humbucking tone. I have never been this satisfied with a guitar before in my life. Hats off to MusicMan.

Moot

I had an EBMM AL with p90's. One of the best guitars going, I swear.
Sadly, their super-comfy necks are, like, 5% too small for my big mitts.

I'd love to try out one of them thar' HH models. I haven't heard a single negative about the HH versions.

Congrats on a cool guitar, and thanks for sharing!

Arc Angel

Nice guitar. Do all of the AL HHs come with the all rosewood neck as standard? Feels great.

If you ever get chance to catch AL live or attend one of his clinics do so. Great player and a gentleman ... lots of great stories of London in the 60's ...

telejammer

I'm pretty sure the rosewood necks come standard,mine is from GC and has a trem and coil tap on the tone control also. I'm so impressed with the tuning stability that I am considering getting one of their Reflex HH models in the future. The other guitarist in the band I play with was amazed at how good the tone was in every pickup position.Mine is Hot Rod Candy Red color and people in the audience were comenting on how cool it looks.

rhinocaster

Gold Supporting Member
This is a guitar that I've wanted to play since it first came out. I had a solid rosewood neck MM guitar before and it was a SEXY neck! I'd love to try it out on the Albert Lee which is my favorite Music Man.

fossilfuel

dismember
I've had a P90 AL for over a year, love it!

A few months ago, I traded an Axis SS for a HH AL.
No regrets, beautiful guitar.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom