Gigliotti Guitars

PLAYLOUD

Guys, I'm considering ordering a Gigliotti strat. It's a lot of money but I'm thinking that since these are pretty rare it could be a nice collectable guitar down the road. What do you think?

Markgtr

A good friend had one for brief while. Looked cool but, very poor fit and finish, average fretwork and the nut fell off. Not a bad guitar, but at that price point I personally expect much more.

PolyMorf

If it comes with Bonamassa's fingers I'll order one tomorrow. His is absolutely tremendous, but it's Joe. Only one I've ever heard live.

Most beautiful guitar I've ever seen under the stage lights.

Colt

A local jam band guy in Little Rock plays one along with his R9...his always sounds good. Joe Pitts. Killer player.

r9player

Gold Supporting Member
BTW as a side note. The nut falling off - some guitar builders do not glue the nut down, not sure if that was the case here.

GAT

Platinum Supporting Member
I have a Tele, just like Joe's, killer guitar. Excellent fit and finish. Plays great and sustains like a mutha'.

It looks great too!

big mike

Cathode biased
YOu have one Gilbert?

Oh crap.I know I've been threatening to come up but damn!

Zilmo

My neighbor has a gold tele style that belonged to Bonamassa. Fantastic guitar.

gearlovin

right now I have 2 tele
one like joe brass top with 2 single coils

and one with 2 humbuckers and a stainless top

very reliable guitars on the road always sound good, never go out of tune.

I`m really thinking of gettin a strat done soon.
And Pat is a very nice guy and very helpful thru the process

thanks

Carl

dobro man

I have a GT in honeyburst with Lindy Fralin PU's. Finish is immaculate, needed a good set up but now it plays and sounds wonderful.

So good I'm thinking of getting a GS.

hojo

I have a tele just like Joes. The set up is perfect. the finish is perferct. The frets are perfect and it sounds great with my two rock amps. I would say that these guitars will be a great addition for any guitar collection! I cant wait to get another!

dobro man

I paid 2750USD plus shipping for my GT 18 months ago, Now these are costing more than 4000US$.

But great guitars, really great...

Trending Topics