GigRig Electroman - Power Questions

Nota

Looking at this as an alternative to a PP2+.

1) Can it power an Ethos Amp? 2.1A, 2.5mm, 24V I think are the specs for the power supply it comes with.

2) Does it come with the adapter I would need?

3) Any other comments about this option? It's gonna be like $250 total, but I'd have more space and less weight on the Mini.

LSMFT6

We brake for nobody
Silver Supporting Member
The Electroman IS an adapter, the Generator and Distributors/Isolators are the actual power supply. I'm not familiar with the Ethos but the Generator supplies 5A total.

Nota

The Electroman IS an adapter, the Generator and Distributors/Isolators are the actual power supply. I'm not familiar with the Ethos but the Generator supplies 5A total.
Yes, thank you, I guess I worded it slightly wrong, but I think I understand how it works now.

I know the Ethos doesn't need more than 2A. But I was wondering if one output on the Distributor could handle that much @ 24V. Oh and also if the 2.5mm adapter was supplied :)

LSMFT6

We brake for nobody
Silver Supporting Member
What you see is what you get, though I'm pretty sure they have separate 2.5mm adapters for sale. As far as the other part of the question, I would say yes because their method for chaining multiple Distributors is to just use one output to power another, but you should email them to be sure - they always reply promptly and are pretty nice.

Nota

What you see is what you get, though I'm pretty sure they have separate 2.5mm adapters for sale. As far as the other part of the question, I would say yes because their method for chaining multiple Distributors is to just use one output to power another, but you should email them to be sure - they always reply promptly and are pretty nice.
That's good. The Ethos is acting as an actual amplifier and so has a weird psu. I did email them 2 days ago, no response yet. So I just bought their "pedalboard layout" thing, maybe they will respond to that :)

Trending Topics