Gigrig G2 Spillover Question

Kylef

Is it possible to have both loop 9 and 10 set for spillover? I understand how to do it on one or the other, but with my Timeline in 9 and Flint in 10 I wondered if they can both be set for spillover?

Mr2D

Is it possible to have both loop 9 and 10 set for spillover? I understand how to do it on one or the other, but with my Timeline in 9 and Flint in 10 I wondered if they can both be set for spillover?
Do you need to have your timeline in a loop? You can control it via the G2's midi outside the loops.

CarlGuitarist

No it's loop 9 or 10. Mr2D has the right solution to your problem though

Kylef

Do you need to have your timeline in a loop? You can control it via the G2's midi outside the loops.

Not necessarily. What do you suggest, putting this in after the G2 to the amp? The Flint will be on all the time, would it be worth putting this in after the G2 seeing as the reverb will be on all the time?

Mr2D

Not necessarily. What do you suggest, putting this in after the G2 to the amp? The Flint will be on all the time, would it be worth putting this in after the G2 seeing as the reverb will be on all the time?
Hello!

I run my Timeline outside my switcher and turn it on or off via MIDI - which the G2 can definitely do.

If your verb is on all the time, I'm not sure why you'd have it in a loop anyway - seems like a bit of a waste of a loop.

analogmike

Vendor
For analog (non midi) people like me, you can also use one of the AUX outputs to remotely switch it, but it would always be in the signal path.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom