Gilmour at MSG dilemma

Nebakanezer

I got 2 tix to see him next Monday. None of my friends can make it. The plan was to ride the train from Va there and back. Sleep on the way home. Going to concerts has always been a group effort, but this might be the first time I go solo. Or I will reluctantly sell them. What to do, what to do?

Cal Webway

I did a similar solo trip to see Jeff Beck w Brian Wilson.

Go. The Nordic Gods are pulling you magnetic north.
(Alnico, not ceramic, btw)

Last edited:

ddhr

Go - as I have gotten older and moved several times, it has become harder to find folks who want to or can go out. My feeling now is that although I'd prefer having company, it is not going to stop me from seeing someone I want to see.

trickness

Analog with a side of DSP
I got 2 tix to see him next Monday. None of my friends can make it. The plan was to ride the train from Va there and back. Sleep on the way home. Going to concerts has always been a group effort, but this might be the first time I go solo. Or I will reluctantly sell them. What to do, what to do?
Hey man, I live in NYC, I'll go with you! :)

Bobby D

GO to the show.

MAKE a new friend at TGP and bring him to the show.

it might be the last hurrah for DG......we never know.....

GrungeMan

GO! He's a 70 year old classic rocker and lately they've been dropping like flies! When do you think you'll see him again? Did I say GO?!

Last edited:

armadillo66

Walk up to the prettiest woman you know, show her the tickets and say, "do you want to go have a really good time with me?"
if she balks or does not know who David Gilmour is, walk away and scalp one of your tickets for food, drink & t shirt money, but if she smiles, you are pretty sure to get laid if you don't act the fool with her.

Hush

Gold Supporting Member
I go to concerts by myself often. Sometimes I miss sharing the moment with someone I know, sometimes it's very freeing to not have to worry if the other person is having a good time and just focus on the music. Definitely GO!

Trending Topics