• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Glad to see Zack Wylde is taking his rock star status seriously

ggwwbb

Silver Supporting Member
I follow him on Instagram and he's actually a pretty funny guy who definitely doesn't take himself too seriously. He's not afraid to make himself look silly to make a joke.....some of which are bordering on just plain stupid, not all that funny....but the majority is hilarious.

ggwwbb

Silver Supporting Member
I dig that explorer.

I kind of do too....I'm not much of a fan of pretty much all of the Wylde guitars aesthetically, but I did play one at a shop a while back ago and I will say that it had a fantastic neck. Definitely NOT a small neck at all, but for me, it was excellent. Didn't care much for anything else about it, but man, that neck was awesome.

Irreversal

The newer BLS stuff has gotten rather boring and bland, but I've always loved Zakk. I've had the pleasure of meeting him on several occasions. He's genuinely a nice guy, too.

I remember when I was younger. Maybe 18 or so. My buddies and I had tix to see BLS play at the Crocodile Rock in Allentown, PA. The show wasn't marketed to be 21+ but we showed up and the venue wouldn't let us in. Zakk's wife saw us arguing with the door staff, came over to see what was up, went back on the tour bus, then emerged about 5 minutes later to tell the door staff that Zakk wasn't going on that night unless they figured out how to let us in the show. Zakk went on about an hour late that night, and we got to watch the entire set from the side of the stage. After the show, Zakk stuck around to BS with us for a good 20 to 30 minutes. That will always stick with me...

JK1965

Gold Supporting Member
The newer BLS stuff has gotten rather boring and bland, but I've always loved Zakk. I've had the pleasure of meeting him on several occasions. He's genuinely a nice guy, too.

I remember when I was younger. Maybe 18 or so. My buddies and I had tix to see BLS play at the Crocodile Rock in Allentown, PA. The show wasn't marketed to be 21+ but we showed up and the venue wouldn't let us in. Zakk's wife saw us arguing with the door staff, came over to see what was up, went back on the tour bus, then emerged about 5 minutes later to tell the door staff that Zakk wasn't going on that night unless they figured out how to let us in the show. Zakk went on about an hour late that night, and we got to watch the entire set from the side of the stage. After the show, Zakk stuck around to BS with us for a good 20 to 30 minutes. That will always stick with me...

I’m sure it will! Great story!!

Misterbulbous

I follow him on Instagram and he's actually a pretty funny guy who definitely doesn't take himself too seriously. He's not afraid to make himself look silly to make a joke.....some of which are bordering on just plain stupid, not all that funny....but the majority is hilarious.
yeah. some of his comic skits are funny.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom