• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Glaswerks (How are the cleans?)

Bigtone

Anyone here have an opinion on how good the cleans are? I know this amp is set up for od tones, just curious on the clean and reverb department,

Thanx, Bigtone

voodoosound

Funk & Grooven member
Gold Supporting Member
Garys amps are not just set up for OD. The clean channel on these are very 3D sounding. My top 3 amp of any amps I own so far. Cleans are in the top 2. Also mine is one of the first four and Gary tells me I need to update to new specs. Says it will be even more 3D responsive.

Kappy

Had a demo at my house with a fellow TGP'er and we were A/B'ing his Glaswerks 100 with my Carol-Ann OD1-100 and they both had spectacular cleans and tons of overhead.

scottl

Marc G's amp is a 50 and one of those original four. But yeah, I'd agree....

Had a demo at my house with a fellow TGP'er and we were A/B'ing his Glaswerks 100 with my Carol-Ann OD1-100 and they both had spectacular cleans and tons of overhead.

Gary Brennan

Platinum Supporting Member
My only other spring reverb amp is a DRRI. The Glaswerks is better than that, but I have not used it. I prefer digital reverb and wet/dry.

gb

scottl

Mine is a 50 also. Mine is way louder/different than Marcs due to the power section I tweaked in as well as the years of R&D.

I need a 100 too!!

O man, that was a 50? Hard core. I'd love to hear the hunert!

What's yours?

Kappy

Mine is a 50 also. Mine is way louder/different than Marcs due to the power section I tweaked in as well as the years of R&D.

I need a 100 too!!
Gotta come and check you out some time soon. Gotta hear these amps and tweaks of yours. Also, wanted to pick your brain some more about cabs. I remember you speaking highly about one of your (Glaswerks?) cabs. I think I need a couple more cabs to play my stuff through.

Anyway, will see if you're up for it some time after NAMM.

Have fun out there!

Dave

Gary Brennan

Platinum Supporting Member
Hey Scott, are you still recommending KT77 types for these amps? I saw that you were using 7581s?

gb

Trending Topics