Glaswerks (How are the cleans?)

Bigtone

Anyone here have an opinion on how good the cleans are? I know this amp is set up for od tones, just curious on the clean and reverb department,

Thanx, Bigtone

voodoosound

Funk & Grooven member
Gold Supporting Member
Garys amps are not just set up for OD. The clean channel on these are very 3D sounding. My top 3 amp of any amps I own so far. Cleans are in the top 2. Also mine is one of the first four and Gary tells me I need to update to new specs. Says it will be even more 3D responsive.

Gar B

Platinum Supporting Member
I've got #20 50 watt, cleans are spectacular. Plenty of tweak options too.

gb

Kappy

Had a demo at my house with a fellow TGP'er and we were A/B'ing his Glaswerks 100 with my Carol-Ann OD1-100 and they both had spectacular cleans and tons of overhead.

scottl

Marc G's amp is a 50 and one of those original four. But yeah, I'd agree....

Had a demo at my house with a fellow TGP'er and we were A/B'ing his Glaswerks 100 with my Carol-Ann OD1-100 and they both had spectacular cleans and tons of overhead.

Gar B

My only other spring reverb amp is a DRRI. The Glaswerks is better than that, but I have not used it. I prefer digital reverb and wet/dry.

gb

scottl

Mine is a 50 also. Mine is way louder/different than Marcs due to the power section I tweaked in as well as the years of R&D.

I need a 100 too!!

O man, that was a 50? Hard core. I'd love to hear the hunert!

What's yours?

Kappy

Mine is a 50 also. Mine is way louder/different than Marcs due to the power section I tweaked in as well as the years of R&D.

I need a 100 too!!
Gotta come and check you out some time soon. Gotta hear these amps and tweaks of yours. Also, wanted to pick your brain some more about cabs. I remember you speaking highly about one of your (Glaswerks?) cabs. I think I need a couple more cabs to play my stuff through.

Anyway, will see if you're up for it some time after NAMM.

Have fun out there!

Dave

Gar B

Hey Scott, are you still recommending KT77 types for these amps? I saw that you were using 7581s?

gb

Trending Topics

Top Bottom