Glaswerks SOD II & Two Rock Custom Reverb Sig 1 (2 Strats + 2 Amps = Sonic Nirvana)

NFB

Another great Dumble Fest with a few TGP members over the weekend. The Glaswerks clean channel was off the Charts, probably the best clean channel I have heard from any amp. I would say Gary has hit this one out of the park.....and I mean way out of the park. The Reverb was the best ever heard and that was a unanimous vote. Amps present were a Carol Ann, Ceriatone, Two Rock E-Pro, Bludo...just heaven!

More Videos to be uploaded shortly.

Video 1 (Clean Channels)
Glaswerks SOD II + Strat and playing rhythm, the Two Rock Custom Reverb Sig 1 + Strat and Lead.

Video 2 (Clean Channels)
Glaswerks SOD II + Strat and playing lead, the Two Rock Custom Reverb Sig 1 + Strat and rhythm.

Video 3 (Gain Clip)

Video 4 (Gain clip w/ Humbuckers)

Video 5 (Screaming Gain Clip)

Video 6 (Ceriatone -Low Gain, Low Volume, Very Little Reverb)

Last edited:

NFB

No bull on these clips, live, raw, unadulterated....the gain clip was recorded at extreme volume with my little Zoom Q3. Again, these clips do not do the amps justice, as in the room the sound was huge.

Goal here is to give you folks an honest representation of the amps.

The Tone Tubby Cab was also a favorite with the Glaswerks SODII, seemed they were a match made in heaven. It did not match well with the Two Rock Custom Reverb Sig 1.

Timmo

Silver Supporting Member
Gain clip just added for you gain monsters.

That's a pretty interesting variety of tones coming from the Glaswerks.
"Stringy/straining" type thing.

Hmm.....what's the story on the Strat?
That maybe some of what I'm hearing.

100 watter I guess?

Anyway, very very sweet.

NFB

100 watter I guess?

Anyway, very very sweet.
Timmo,

Believe it or not the Glasswerks SOD II is a 50 watter and was also the loudest amp in the room. I believe Gary and I think Lerner had his hand in the circuit hit a home run with this amp.

I am glad you liked the videos.

Paul

maxVsf

No bull on these clips, live, raw, unadulterated....the gain clip was recorded at extreme volume with my little Zoom Q3. Again, these clips do not do the amps justice, as in the room the sound was huge.

Goal here is to give you folks an honest representation of the amps.

The Tone Tubby Cab was also a favorite with the Glaswerks SODII, seemed they were a match made in heaven. It did not match well with the Two Rock Custom Reverb Sig 1.
Which speakers were in the Tone Tubby cab? My original alnico hemp cone 2x12 loved my Dumble, and my Glaswerks.

cander328

The Glaswerks SOD II was even more amazing in the room. The reverb is truly the best I have ever heard from an amp!

scottl

Nice stuff!! SODII rocks for sure. I love mine!

Some nice picking there too! Who was playing the SOD?

NFB

Nice stuff!! SODII rocks for sure. I love mine!

Some nice picking there too! Who was playing the SOD?
Special Guest.....ain't telling unless you pull your weight for me and get me an SOD II fast.

cander328

The Strat was a '62 and was amazingly light - definitely less than 7 pounds

100 watter I guess?

Anyway, very very sweet.

NFB

Which speakers were in the Tone Tubby cab? My original alnico hemp cone 2x12 loved my Dumble, and my Glaswerks.
MaxVsf,

Speakers = Alnico Hempcone

and.....matted perfectly with the SODII

If you look at the gain clip, the SOD II is played thru Cander 328's infamous Two Rock 1X12 with an EVM 12L.

Trending Topics