Glaswerks "Zingaro"

Galo

I usually dont comment on gear that I'm not affiliated with, but I have too with this amp...this is by far the most full sounding and simple to run amp that I have heard for its size...comgratulations Garry you have a winner.

Adios

glaswerks

Gold Supporting Member
Ok here are the details.

1 x 12 Combo (G1265)
50 Watts
Internal Spring Reverb
Active effects loop
2 Button footswitch (overdrive and boost).
19 7/8" W x 18.5" H (less feet) x 9 1/2" D (approx).
Price : TBD but hopefully less than $2K.
4 x 12AX7, 2 x 6L6GC

Availability : starting in about 6 to 8 weeks.

Real short clip of my hacky playing.

http://www.glaswerks.com/media/zingaro/zingaroraw3.mp3

Sean French

How about a head version?
I'm quite interested.
I'll give ya a call tonight.:D

Ok here are the details.

1 x 12 Combo (G1265)
50 Watts
Internal Spring Reverb
Active effects loop
2 Button footswitch (overdrive and boost).
19 7/8" W x 18.5" H (less feet) x 9 1/2" D (approx).
Price : TBD but hopefully less than $2K.
4 x 12AX7, 2 x 6L6GC

Availability : starting in about 6 to 8 weeks.

Real short clip of my hacky playing.

http://www.glaswerks.com/media/zingaro/zingaroraw3.mp3

glaswerks

Gold Supporting Member
How about a head version?
I'm quite interested.
I'll give ya a call tonight.:D
No plan as of now for a head version. This was designed for the grab and go crowd. A head version would end up being pretty tall due to the reverb tank.

glaswerks

Gold Supporting Member
Hmmmm, I guess it could be built as a non-reverb head. Just requires a different front panel..

Can call it the Nungaro :)

Mike

"I rarely participate in blues jams. But when I do - I play Zingaro"
"Stay overdriven my friend."

I'm sorry Gary - I HAD to!

Mike

MikeyG

Silver Supporting Member
So with galo involved, and the Latin sounding name, is this gonna be a Santana tones amp?

I'd love be be able to get that rhythm tone, without cranking a twin into distortion (ouch!)

glaswerks

Gold Supporting Member
So with galo involved, and the Latin sounding name, is this gonna be a Santana tones amp?

I'd love be be able to get that rhythm tone, without cranking a twin into distortion (ouch!)

No not really, Galo stopped by the hotel on Saturday and gave it a whirl (aong with an Overdrive Deluxe and SOD II). I gathered from his impressions and smile that he liked the amp. The Zingaro was built with a couple of session guys in mind, one on the east coast and one on the west. East coast amp is on its way. West will go in a few weeks.

bettset

i've been thinking about the sodII. how long is the current wait? any chance the zingaro could be done as a 100 watt head. i understand the grab & go point, but i gotta ask. the clip sounded nice. can the regular sod get close to the zingaro tone you had on the clip? :munch

GAT

Platinum Supporting Member
i've been thinking about the sodII. how long is the current wait? any chance the zingaro could be done as a 100 watt head. i understand the grab & go point, but i gotta ask. the clip sounded nice. can the regular sod get close to the zingaro tone you had on the clip? :munch
Mine sounds like that.

Galo

I did not have anything to do with the designing of this amp...I just tried it out.

Trending Topics