• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Glaswerks!!

glaswerks

After a year of sabbatical due to family health issues, Glaswerks is gearing up for a successful remainder of 2013 and a prosperous 2014. We have hired additional personnel to assist in meeting the anticipated requests. We will be starting a run of Glaswerks amps this week. This includes the Super Overdrive II, Overdrive Deluxe and Zingaro amps. Turnaround time is expected to be about 5 weeks.

So if you have ever thought about owning a Glaswerks amplifier, wait no longer the time is here. If you would like to take the opportunity to own one, contact us and we will get you a formal quote. Tuning information is listed below.

Voicing options :
• Santa Cruz: Brighter tone, Less gain. Notes have a fuzziness in OD mode. Modeled after early ODS amps. Best in non-stack mode.
• Desert Sky : More gain, more focused upper mids and very tight bass response. Modeled after the 80's ODS amps. Very usable in both stack and non-stack modes. Tone stack boost has roll-off below 800hertz reducing the mud factor when it is enabled.
• AZ Bluesman : More but softer bass attack. The bass control center is approximately 130 hertz (as compared to 80hertz for the Desert Sky) More bass bloom, shifted mid scoop (800hertz) so there are more lower mids and less upper mids. Tone stack boost is virtually ruler flat so there is a lot of everything. Works best in stack mode with the boost enabled. Also works well in non-stack mode as long as the boost is off. Modeled after the later 90's and beyond ODS amps.
• Bluesky : Gives both both the Desert Sky and AZ Bluesman in one amp.
• De Leo : Think Fender Twin on Steroids’. Chimey Cleans and scooped mids with nice clean bottom end.
• Desert Sky-Deleo – Combination of the two,. This my personal favorite.
• Custom voicing : have something in your head, describe it. Better yet send a recording. I will do my best to match the sound if at all possible with this style of amp.
• Other options : EL34 vs 6L6, Half power switch for 100 watt amps.

glaswerks

Nothing on the website for the Reverb-A-Loop.

Here is the video I did a couple of years ago. And yes they are still available.

wishkahdaddy

One of the nicest amps I've ever owned. In a perfect world a Glasswerks amp, or two, would be in my arsenal. Gary makes world class amps and is a world class guy to work with!

THROBAK

I have a 50 watt Zingaro on order right now. I played a Zingaro a couple of weeks ago and ordered one the next day!

Trending Topics