• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Glyph Problem-Need your knowledge please!

tmd187

Gold Supporting Member
I'm running everything into a Glyph 050Q in my recording setup, but my laptop's Firewire drive sucks, so I bought a SIIG Firewire Expresscard that was suggested by a ton of people. When I plug in the card, it recognizes it and everything is cool, but after about 5 minutes, I lose it and can't find it anywhere on my Dell. I don't understand this, should I be using a power adapter for the SIIG card? Why isn't it showing up in either Cubase or Sonar to allow me to save my recording to the Glyph. If you know about this product, please give me your thoughts. Also, recommend me a good priced set of monitors that will allow me to listen to music and recorded material, I hear Logitech is darn good. Just lookin' for tips on getting better at trying to record. Thanks!

Trending Topics