Go Go De Bleu - Funky with Fuchs & Collings

Campfired

Speechless. When there are so many other troubles in the world, this is a nice oasis from it all. Congratulations.

Reactions: les

johnfindlay

Speechless. When there are so many other troubles in the world, this is a nice oasis from it all. Congratulations.
Nice way to look at things @ thanks!! I really like the changes on this track..its sort of Steely Dan Doobies or something with a bit of LC 70s fusion, but I must confess the gt. track is just a jam . I never thought of making a real melody. Just sorta freewheelin'..

journo

I always long for the return of John Findlay to this place.
Tracks like this makes it well worth the wait.

I agree on the description. Fun and cool at the same time. Doesn't get much better than this.

Cheers,

Mats N

journo

Killin!!!! I have a Collings CL and Fuchs but mine doesn't sound that good lol!!!!
Hi Stephan,

Don't sell your sound short. I so often have your sound in my head when I try to get it right for my tunes where I use my Collings. I never quite make it though. :D

Cheers,

Mats N

pinner

Silver Supporting Member
Hi Stephan,

Don't sell your sound short. I so often have your sound in my head when I try to get it right for my tunes where I use my Collings. I never quite make it though. :D

Cheers,

Mats N
Thanks Mats!! You are too kind!!!

kingsxman

Gold Supporting Member
Just killer. The Fuchs sounds wonderful. Perfect style for that amp. Great playing.

Trending Topics