• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Go 'head... roast my guitar.

When you did the bedazzling, did you know that (whatever you call it) the symbol bears an undeniable resemblance to an iron cross, which is typically associated these days with white supremacy/nazis? And if that wasn't your intent, does it bother you that people will see it that way?

TVvoodoo

Mad Strappier
When you did the bedazzling, did you know that (whatever you call it) the symbol bears an undeniable resemblance to an iron cross, which is typically associated these days with white supremacy/nazis? And if that wasn't your intent, does it bother you that people will see it that way?
Croix pattee mon ami, et non. Les haineux continueront de détester.

Why the angry emoticon? You said roast your guitar and I complied. Peace out
Without checking back probably because either you didn't really roast it, Or you chose not to post a pic of your guitar. Don't take it personally, I love all you guys except the fake woke ones.

vortexxxx

so does your Iron Cross have a swastika in the center?
The Cult had Iron Cross imagery on a tour I saw them (the one with Edie Ciao Baby - I forgot the album name - probably Sonic Temple) they had a giant mirrored mechanical iron cross that tilted over the band and Billy Duffy used a Les Paul with an Iron Cross for some songs. I still have the tour shirt and it had an Iron cross with a skull in front of it. I'm pretty sure there was no racist intent by the band. Afterward biker jewelry etc had that as a symbol. I wasn't being a racist when I wore it.

Croix pattee mon ami, et non. Les haineux continueront de détester.
Not sure why you replied in (I think) French - maybe you're alluding to some French version of the symbol? - but whatever. I gather that you don't claim to intend it as a white supremacist symbol, but it apparently doesn't bother you that other people think it is because they're just haters. Ok

TVvoodoo

Mad Strappier
@shredwinterwaves surely your time would be better spent somewhere else where you can work out some sort of resolution for your delicate sensitivities.
This thread is for Roastin' Guitars. Show one, if you actually own one, I will take much pleasure in roasting it.

Last edited: