FS Go Pro stuff: gimbal, mic NEW

Discussion in 'The Garage Sale Emporium' started by edward, Sep 9, 2018.

1. edward

edward Supporting Member

Go Pro Accessories only, brand new in box and unopened! I'm keeping my GoPro, guys! ...so here are some accessories I don't need :)

Edit: Price Drop here

1. Zhiyun Rider-M Gimbal Stabilizer. You know what these are ...just way more than my simple needs. Asking $175.

2. Rode VideoMic Pro shotgun mic. Asking $150.

3. GoPro Hero 5 mic adaptor. Asking $20.

Point 1: these are unopened, still in shrink wrap, and brand new. If you really want me to open them to show you pics of innards, I will do so after you PP me, please, since once I tear open the shrink wrap, it now "looks" used, right? Please understand, but I can obviously accommodate whatever pics you want. :)

Point 2: I will sell separate, but if you want to bundle, I'll discount if you're ready to pull the trigger.

Point 3: I believe I am asking fair prices for what are in fact new pieces of gear, but I obviously do NOT warranty anything, hence the healthy discount. So since it's not hard to look at Amazon et.al. for real street cost, if you still think I'm outta line, PM me and let's discuss it, especially if you want the whole bundle!
    My prices include shipping for lower 48 states.

I'm a regular here ...as my TGP "stats" reveal, so I trust that speaks for itself. Help me recoup funds for my music needs, gents ...lol! Thanks fer lookin!! :)

Edward
    Quickie pics of the boxes:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
  2. edward

edward Supporting Member

Really, no one wants to pimp out their GoPro gear? Hit me up ;)

Edward