That would be me. Though I've sold all three of my Godins in the
past year, I really did like all of them. Had a LGX-T, Jazz Multiac,
and a Nylon Multiac ACS. Never played the Nylon, the jazz was
nice but with only the single front pup wasn't really what I
needed for what I was playing, and the LGX-T... well, I got a
great deal on a Brian Moore C90p.13, so that axe was getting
all the rock attention, and I got a super nice Gadow Custom
Hollow 13-pin axe for semi-hollow stuff.
But, I'm still a big fan of Godins and could certainly see myself
picking another one up sometime.
I replaced the neck pickup with a Suhr DSV Bridge (yes bridge) and the bridge pickup with a Voodoo '59 bridge. The neck is as jazzy as can be - the bridge is twangy with a lot of pop. The 2 & 4 positions on the selector are wired to split the two pickups - the 3 (middle) position combines the neck and the bridge split coils into one big humbucker.
Occasionally I play through the VG-88 but most of the time it is my jazz axe. It plays great, the neck is perfect, and the tremolo is extremely stable.
Got a LGX-SA. Great guitar, it has a Duncan Jazz in the neck position and a DUncan Custom Custom in the bridge position. Very versatile, smooth neck. I haven't been using the synth output for some time now, but it was working flawlessly, and the piezo sounds are coll , if not very natural.
I recently picked up a Godin LGXT that I'm using with a Roland GI-20 GK-MIDI Interface and the Sibelius G7 Guitar Tab Notation software to do transcriptions. I think the guitar tracks well and it's a comfortable instrument to play. I've tinkered with it as a controller for soft synths and it worked great.
The neck on my LGXT is mahogany with a ebony fingerboard, 16" radius, 25 1/2" Scale, Tusq nut, and 1 11/16" nut width. It feels somewhere between a Les Paul '59 profile and a 60's slim taper. The back of the neck is unfinished, and feels very smooth and comfortable. It has locking tuners which work well. The fretwork is pretty good. When I received mine the action was pretty high, which was quickly resolved with a truss rod adjustment and a little additional tweaking.