GoFundMe for staff at Euphoria Studios NYC

Discussion in 'The Sound Hound Lounge' started by rh, Mar 20, 2020.

1. rh

rh Robo Sapien NoiseMaker Gold Supporting Member

"Non-essential businesses" in NYC have been ordered to shutdown for at least 15 days. If you've rehearsed at Euphoria, you know what a great environment they've created and you know the people that set everything up and make sure it's right -- all in a NY minute.

I'm happy to chip in what I can to help them back -- and hopefully you are as well.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/euphoria...edium=copy_link&utm_campaign=m_pd+share-sheet

fretless likes this.
  2. rh

Bumping this -- if you've rehearsed there, and / or are inclined to chip in and help those guys.

3. aram

aram Member

Crazy, that's the first place I ever rehearsed when I first moved to NYC. Had never been back there but always tried to remember where it was, as I knew it was near the Empire State building. Looked it up online and the memories came flooding back.

4. chrisjnyc

chrisjnyc Supporting Member

Did they have a different name? I have used a lot of hourly spots over the years, but never heard or Euphoria Studios

5. rh

Not that I'm aware of. Aside from being clean, well-maintained, and very well run, the client pictures on the walls make it somewhat distinctive.

https://www.euphoriastudiosnyc.com/images

I opened the door to one of the bathroom once and found Warren Haynes taking a leak with his pants around his ankles. "Sorry, dude! Forgot to lock the door!"

6. rwe333

rwe333 Member

Thanks, rh. Tough, unprecedented times...

rh likes this.