• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Going direct portably + headphones?

redpill

Anyone know of a good box that works for direct recording and also has a headphone out, so as to be self-contained for practice use? I don't want to have a perpetual need to have a computer or mixer around when I'm trying out ideas, but most direct units, from SansAmps to BBE DIs, don't have a phone out. I'm trying to avoid the digital boxes for a host of reasons (mainly my desire to use a small number of external effects and my preference of a menu-free, knobs-and switches-only interface).

I have a Koch Pedaltone, which is nice, but I'd like something more portable and more purely focused on going direct.

Trending Topics