Golden Slumbers Fill Your Eyes...

Go Cat Go!!

I'm not in the greatest of moods. I had to put this on though. It always relaxes me and makes me feel good again. I used to say I was not a Beatles fan but I have to re-evaluate that. Abbey Road side 2 is the perfect album side. This is a great performance. Classic rock royalty!

OMG! Just looking up facts. Paul McCartney was only 27 when Abbey Road was released. At 27 I was still figuring my way around do-rei-mi. And I still am!

gtrnstuff

I'm with you re: Abbey Road side 2. Brilliant. Still one of my all time favorite musical excursions.
They made quite a tasty dish out of some leftovers :)

Ocelot

Genius. Overused word, especially on TGP, but he's on another level. Music that will endure.

I'm not in the greatest of moods. I had to put this on though. It always relaxes me and makes me feel good again. I used to say I was not a Beatles fan but I have to re-evaluate that. Abbey Road side 2 is the perfect album side. This is a great performance. Classic rock royalty!

OMG! Just looking up facts. Paul McCartney was only 27 when Abbey Road was released. At 27 I was still figuring my way around do-rei-mi. And I still am!

Trending Topics

Top Bottom