• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Golden Slumbers Fill Your Eyes...

Go Cat Go!!

I'm not in the greatest of moods. I had to put this on though. It always relaxes me and makes me feel good again. I used to say I was not a Beatles fan but I have to re-evaluate that. Abbey Road side 2 is the perfect album side. This is a great performance. Classic rock royalty!

OMG! Just looking up facts. Paul McCartney was only 27 when Abbey Road was released. At 27 I was still figuring my way around do-rei-mi. And I still am!

gtrnstuff

I'm with you re: Abbey Road side 2. Brilliant. Still one of my all time favorite musical excursions.
They made quite a tasty dish out of some leftovers :)

Ocelot

Genius. Overused word, especially on TGP, but he's on another level. Music that will endure.

I'm not in the greatest of moods. I had to put this on though. It always relaxes me and makes me feel good again. I used to say I was not a Beatles fan but I have to re-evaluate that. Abbey Road side 2 is the perfect album side. This is a great performance. Classic rock royalty!

OMG! Just looking up facts. Paul McCartney was only 27 when Abbey Road was released. At 27 I was still figuring my way around do-rei-mi. And I still am!

Trending Topics