1. A proposal is now up as a poll to change the guidelines of TGP to only allow member self-deleting of post/threads for up to thirty days of the original posting it. We are now watching the poll here. Click here to view the thread.

Dismiss Notice

Goldfinger - NGD R7 VOS goldtop!

Discussion in 'Guitars in General' started by paulscape, May 16, 2011.

1. paulscape

paulscape Member

Picked this beauty up today. Had seriously been contemplating buying an an aged R7 but this brand new GT was offered to me at virtually second hand price as it had been lent out for a show by a touring band but never used. I never really got what goldtops were about (visually) when I was younger but absolutely love them now.

Thick fat buttery tones, amazing sustain and resonance, flawless setup and finish. I really like the BB 1&2's I may leave them in.

Broke her in back home playing led zep and some ABB through a plexi marshall, then some relaxed jazzy vibes through a BF princeton reverb. Outstanding.

[​IMG]

2. rockinlespaul

rockinlespaul Member

Congrats! Gotta love a good R7!

3. Jaan

Jaan Member

Very nice; congrats!!

4. paulscape

paulscape Member

Cheers, totally loving this guitar! Goldfingers...cripes Ive now got sore fingers :)