Gomez Amps...

Discussion in 'Builder's & Retailer's Forum' started by DGG, Apr 8, 2015.

1. DGG

DGG Member

Hi all,
    Some inquiries prompted me to drop a line.

Most products off the website are discontinued. However there is some scant inventory left from the last batch of G-Springs, Tahitians, Makahas and Hale'iwas. Gverbs being built now.

G-Spring = 6G15 Reverb Unit clone

Tahitian Reverb-Amp = Vibroverb like amp at 100W

Hale'iwa/Makaha/Surfer = 6G14-A clones with different faceplates. Originally, the names were to correspond to different combo cab configurations. They are sold as heads now. Same circuit and chassis just different name/face plates.

"G" Reverb-Amp = Princeton Reverb clone with my special tweaks. I'm building them right now. Only a small batch. A few already sold. A few left to sell.

Thanks.

Dario G. Gómez

Last edited: Apr 8, 2015
  2. fezz parka

fezz parka Member

You build wonderful stuff Dario...:D

3. DGG

DGG Member

4. alphaking

alphaking Member

I can't stress enough how much I love these amps. If you are looking for the king of clean in 100w form, look no further than the Surfer/Makaha/Hale'Iwa. Dario's Blonde Showman can do everything from crystal clear Surf to SRV Lenny. I bought 1 Surfer and ended up with a few more...
    [​IMG]
    FWIW... I've owned Redplate, SamAmp and Tone Nut amps...
    If anyone is on the fence or unsure about making the purchase, buy one of these before they're gone. It was by far the best amp purchase I've made (each time)..
    I'll be buried with mine!

5. ItJustRocks

ItJustRocks Gold Supporting Member