Gone

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by fatback, Aug 24, 2006.

1. fatback

fatback Member

Although I live in a big city, (San Francisco), I am in a very mellow neighborhood. This all changed last weekend when a well liked Korean store owner just down the block from my apartment was shot and killed in the late afternoon. Feelings of shock, disbelief, anger, and confussion have settled over the neighboorhood. I had been lulled into seeing violence and death as a removed viewer on the news each night, but having it happen so close and to people I know, really hit me hard.

One way of dealing with these emotions for myself is through music. This is a bit of free playing from last night as I thought of a kind and beautiful person that is now gone.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6634351100256357930&hl=en

Life does move on and I'm sure the healing will come at some point for the family and the community. In the meantime I'll try to be with the ones I care for, love life, and keep sharing the experience,

-John.

2. TimH

TimH Member

Very touching John.

3. Sub-D

Sub-D Guest

Very expressive playing there yo. Life is such a mother****er sometimes, no rhyme or reason to it either, as far as i can tell.....
    sorry for your loss....
    Peace......

4. CNOTE

CNOTE Member

Very Nice John! Peace.

5. wombat66

wombat66 Member

Thank you, beautiful