• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

gooby bag of d*cks

Hiwatt Bob

this is NOT a joke thread.

this is a real pedal.

so i had a really big week for fuzz pedals recently. i got a d*a*m 1966, wattson superfuzz...but my favorite new acquisition actually ended up being this funny thing called the Gooby "Bag of Dicks". it's made locally here in the twin cities by a guy named casey gooby--who i guess used to work for Savage amps. anyhow. this thing absolutely pwns. i guess its based somewhat on a jordan bosstone (never heard one). it's kind of got the low-end fatness of a germ fuzz face but with a little more rasp on the top end like a silicon. it cleans up well like a germ (but not completely clean). it also has a subtle amount of octave up going on. and it reacts really well to pickup/vol/tone changes. can do some strange, but still very usable sounds.
i'll try and get some clips of this (and the other fuzzes) up whenever i get around to it. in the mean time, there's one that plays in the background on this page (doesn't do it justice by any means though).
http://www.caseygooby.com/pages/about.html

here's a pic--i've got the censored version (which i heard is a limited run). i plan on getting the green uncensored version at some point for a back up.

cool sounding pedal. thanks for the clip.
Casey does repair work on my amps.

Trending Topics